I left my fog in San Francisco
I'm sitting on Uyen's floor right now in her lovely new apartment in SF - tons of space, but not much furniture yet. The aerobed awaits. We've had a lovely couple of days here so far, despite the incredibly foggy and chilly weather near the bay. We went to Napa and Sonoma this afternoon and the fog lifting and the sun coming out once I drove over the Golden Gate bridge was almost magical. Sunday Trish took us on a nice long driving tour of the city, and we had dinner at the McC parents' home with the family. Including the three 21-year-old young men fresh from Ireland, who stayed in the room across the hall from us ... when they came home.
Labels: California, travel
2 Comments:
Make sure to eat at Bubba Gumps while your there. Deeeeelicious! Plus there is a beautiful view of Alcatraz Island.
If you've not been to Alcatraz...go! Lot's of walking, but I love the history of it.
Have a great time!!
I wish you'd been there too, Nat! I think we ate at some of the same places.
Post a Comment
<< Home