Yup
I had a very good weekend. Lots of lake, sunshine, ice cream, old haunts, backyard kiddie pool, late night TV, and watermelon. A very summery few days. Now, however, it's back to work.
If all goes according to plan I'll be in the Cities for a few days next month on business. Not the most exotic destination, but I should be done working by mid-afternoon each day. And the hotel is right downtown. I suppose it's too much to hope that something musically exciting will be going on one of those nights, but I'll hope so anyway.
If all goes according to plan I'll be in the Cities for a few days next month on business. Not the most exotic destination, but I should be done working by mid-afternoon each day. And the hotel is right downtown. I suppose it's too much to hope that something musically exciting will be going on one of those nights, but I'll hope so anyway.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home