My radio commercial
Some time ago, I figured out the rudiments of digitizing old audio tape recordings. So, through yousendit.com technology, I'd like to share with you ... my radio debut:
Click me
It was a Christmas commercial for a local bank, and I was 8 years old. They had me say my real name, but told me to read the school listed on the script. The clip has the kid who spoke after me edited out - you didn't want to hear him anyway, right?
Click me
It was a Christmas commercial for a local bank, and I was 8 years old. They had me say my real name, but told me to read the school listed on the script. The clip has the kid who spoke after me edited out - you didn't want to hear him anyway, right?

1 Comments:
Ha, thanks. I wish there were a SAG-like organization for radio ... RAG? I could have a card.
Post a Comment
<< Home