Scruised
I scruised my arm today. That's a combination of scratched and bruised. I almost went for "bratched", but I appreciate the auditory similarity of "scruised" to "screwed". Anyway, I was in the middle of a "shut the freezer door and whirl around at the same time" motion, and caught my upper arm on the top of the refrigerator door handle. If you're wondering how I injured my upper arm on a refrigerator door handle, the answer is: I'm short.
Here is the second poem from 1990's Poems for Everything, the stunning poetry debut by yours truly.
I Am The Sun
I am the sun sun sun
I stay in the sky sky sky
I give light light light
To the earth earth earth
That's how I like it like it like it
Yikes. It's even better with the visual representation though (I don't have a scanner, but do have a digital camera in my laptop - so you get the added bonus of me holding up the poem and staring creepily from behind it):

Someday I want to visit that curly continent below Africa. After I visit the land bridge from Africa to Canada, of course.
Here is the second poem from 1990's Poems for Everything, the stunning poetry debut by yours truly.
I Am The Sun
I am the sun sun sun
I stay in the sky sky sky
I give light light light
To the earth earth earth
That's how I like it like it like it
Yikes. It's even better with the visual representation though (I don't have a scanner, but do have a digital camera in my laptop - so you get the added bonus of me holding up the poem and staring creepily from behind it):
Someday I want to visit that curly continent below Africa. After I visit the land bridge from Africa to Canada, of course.
Labels: elementary school
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home