8th grade yearbook memories
By eighth grade, we were more sure of ourselves. The yearbook cliches, while still present, began to taper off.
Brianne,
Hey! Bout time we got these ----ers. Wow I
certainly have quite enough room. Wow! C.P. as
a girl is PRICELESS! Hee hee, I hope Melissa
NEVER gets her yearbook!
Lindsey
Hey Baby,
I've been watching you. Your hair
is shiny and soft. Your muscles rippling.
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
Next year beware, I WILL get you.
Signed,
~~~
Brianne,
Have a Great summer. Had
fun bugging you in Science class.
Hopefully i'll sit next
to you next year.
Rick
I had a crush on that kid at the time, so internally I was all "OMIGOD I hope so too!!!!"
Brianne -
Have a great summer & glad I got to know ya! At
least we have one thing in common - Mr. Ungerer!
See ya next year!
Sara K.
That one sounded vaguely dirty, but it wasn't meant to be.
Brianne,
Hey! What's up or down? Well this year sucked,
but I bet you 9th grade will be a blast! Your
a good friend to have. C-ya in 9th!
Love ya,
Shawna L.
Shawna works at my bank now, Kenosha branch. I saw her there last month and we were like "...did you go to Lincoln Jr. High?" Haha. "Love ya" indeed. Teenage girls are nothing if not sincere!
Brianne,
2 down, 1 to go! Have a great summer! Yes, next year,
I'll sleep over! Just remember: "Mrs. Pitts, I have
to go to the bathoom." (Nick C.) Mrs. Pitts: "Wait, I
think I have a bag in here somewhere."
Allison
That reminds me, I wonder how Allison is doing in Toronto...
Brianne,
You'll have to get me some B-ball tickets
through your dad's friend. J/K. Also,
you still have to draw me a picture of the
best, Latrel Sprewell. Have a good summer.
Eric B.
In 8th grade I went into business making colored pencil sketches of basketball players for classmates. Except that I never charged anybody for it. So really, not such a great business. But I basked in the attention, and I guess that was my payment.
Well she thinks she can have the whole page well HAHA!
See ya next year and all those other geeky sayings.
But really, your a great friend. Your a cool Happylander.
Call me!
Heidi
Your cool too, Heidi!
I really didn't plan well for this, because I'm dying to include photos. Ah well. Next time, 9th grade.
Brianne,
Hey! Bout time we got these ----ers. Wow I
certainly have quite enough room. Wow! C.P. as
a girl is PRICELESS! Hee hee, I hope Melissa
NEVER gets her yearbook!
Lindsey
Hey Baby,
I've been watching you. Your hair
is shiny and soft. Your muscles rippling.
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
Next year beware, I WILL get you.
Signed,
~~~
Brianne,
Have a Great summer. Had
fun bugging you in Science class.
Hopefully i'll sit next
to you next year.
Rick
I had a crush on that kid at the time, so internally I was all "OMIGOD I hope so too!!!!"
Brianne -
Have a great summer & glad I got to know ya! At
least we have one thing in common - Mr. Ungerer!
See ya next year!
Sara K.
That one sounded vaguely dirty, but it wasn't meant to be.
Brianne,
Hey! What's up or down? Well this year sucked,
but I bet you 9th grade will be a blast! Your
a good friend to have. C-ya in 9th!
Love ya,
Shawna L.
Shawna works at my bank now, Kenosha branch. I saw her there last month and we were like "...did you go to Lincoln Jr. High?" Haha. "Love ya" indeed. Teenage girls are nothing if not sincere!
Brianne,
2 down, 1 to go! Have a great summer! Yes, next year,
I'll sleep over! Just remember: "Mrs. Pitts, I have
to go to the bathoom." (Nick C.) Mrs. Pitts: "Wait, I
think I have a bag in here somewhere."
Allison
That reminds me, I wonder how Allison is doing in Toronto...
Brianne,
You'll have to get me some B-ball tickets
through your dad's friend. J/K. Also,
you still have to draw me a picture of the
best, Latrel Sprewell. Have a good summer.
Eric B.
In 8th grade I went into business making colored pencil sketches of basketball players for classmates. Except that I never charged anybody for it. So really, not such a great business. But I basked in the attention, and I guess that was my payment.
Well she thinks she can have the whole page well HAHA!
See ya next year and all those other geeky sayings.
But really, your a great friend. Your a cool Happylander.
Call me!
Heidi
Your cool too, Heidi!
I really didn't plan well for this, because I'm dying to include photos. Ah well. Next time, 9th grade.
Labels: junior high
1 Comments:
"Geeky"?
Man, I can't believe of all the words I possibly could have used, I chose that one!
BK, you're
2 cool
2 be
4 gotten
Post a Comment
<< Home