Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Two more days

Until I turn 26, that is. It occurred to me that I have not been asked by a single person what I want for my birthday. This is fine with me, but a little unusual. I think my mom technically gave me a scarf and gloves a month or so ago, and last time I saw her she was trying to claim that something or other else was the other part of my birthday present. I already got the awesome 1942 Book of Etiquette from Peppin and Maureen because they couldn't wait. Beyond that ... I dunno. Either people are really inspired this year, or I'm not getting crap. I think we're having a dessert party on Thursday night though. Becky is going to make a cheesecake. Yay Becky!

Today I bought myself a present, I guess - Kicking Television. I could have waited for my birthday, but it was on sale at Best Buy (evil, corporate, whatever - it's also across the street from work) for $8 less than usual. Plus I had to take a look at the photo on the inside of the jacket. Haha. There I am. Awesome. Also, I got another of my birthday presents in late October, but I've restrained myself thus far in terms of playing with it ... it's so freaking awesome ...

The Playmobil Butcher Shop


It has little sausages! And a butcher knife! And a rotisserie!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger hip-hop-annonymous said...

I SO WANT THAT BUTCHER SHOP!
Can I come over and play? I am so completely jealous.

November 16, 2005 at 10:18:00 AM CST  
Blogger BeeKay said...

Heck yeah you can come over and play!

November 16, 2005 at 12:52:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home