Alas
The kitty is not okay. She has something that the vet couldn't pinpoint exactly, but almost all of the "maybes" are incurable. Basically, she is probably going to die. That poor thing. I haven't known her for long - only about a month and a half - but she's really incredibly sweet. She pretty much refuses to eat or drink now, even when tempted with chicken water (the store was out of canned tuna tonight), though I did convince her to eat 4 little salmon treats after I shoved an antibiotic pill down her throat. (They are for "in case" she happens to have something they can cure.)
There's a cat sitter lined up for the next two nights, because I'll be gone too. I can only hope for the best, I guess.
There's a cat sitter lined up for the next two nights, because I'll be gone too. I can only hope for the best, I guess.
1 Comments:
That is so sad.
Post a Comment
<< Home