Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Guess who!

Holy hat, I am tired. So I'll just leave you with this for the time being. Guess who's pregnant. (There could be multiple correct answers! But I have a particular one in mind.)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sister? Or is that one of the "not looking for in particular" answers?

November 23, 2005 at 9:46:00 AM CST  
Blogger hip-hop-annonymous said...

If it's not your sister...
Is it Allison?

Or maybe Katie Holmes?

November 23, 2005 at 9:54:00 AM CST  
Blogger BeeKay said...

Heidi, you are correct about Katie Holmes. But the person I was thinking of actually IS my sister. Ah, but which sister?

Gina, you're not allowed to play this game!

November 23, 2005 at 11:06:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you'd laid the rules out at the beginning, I'd have known that!

November 23, 2005 at 11:20:00 AM CST  
Blogger hip-hop-annonymous said...

Give me your sister's names and then I'll guess!

November 23, 2005 at 4:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger BeeKay said...

Nikki and Jaki.

November 25, 2005 at 1:20:00 AM CST  
Blogger hip-hop-annonymous said...

It's totally Jaki.

November 25, 2005 at 8:14:00 AM CST  
Blogger BeeKay said...

It's not! It's Nikki!

November 25, 2005 at 2:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger hip-hop-annonymous said...

Jaki was so obvious I thought it was a trick and the fact that I wanted to answer Nikki made me think that maybe just maybe I should answer it as Jaki the obvious but alas the trick was tricky enough to fool me and i was fooled.

Hey, that was quite an awesome run-on! Wouldn't you agree.

November 25, 2005 at 5:12:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home