Fancy
Tomorrow night I'm going to see a show from an opera box for the first time! I think. I mean, I think it will be the first time. Also, there will be a soundcheck party, which I suspect will be heavy on the "soundcheck" and very, very light on the "party." Details to follow on Wednesday. (The band in question is Wilco.)
The song "High Enough" by Damn Yankees is going through my head. Seriously, why? Not even the chorus, either. No, the actual verses are going through my head. "I just made one mistake ... I didn't know what to say when you called me BAAAAAAYBAY!" Oh, it needs to stop.
On Wednesday Anya officially gets her cat! I'm so excited. It's not going to be the cat with the balance problem after all - instead, it's a cat named Dana. Somehow that reminded me that I need a haircut. (I don't know.) My hair falls into odd waves at this length, and will not hold to any correct head shape to save its life. Unless it's blown dry, but then it gets all staticky.
And on that note, Happy Halloween!
The song "High Enough" by Damn Yankees is going through my head. Seriously, why? Not even the chorus, either. No, the actual verses are going through my head. "I just made one mistake ... I didn't know what to say when you called me BAAAAAAYBAY!" Oh, it needs to stop.
On Wednesday Anya officially gets her cat! I'm so excited. It's not going to be the cat with the balance problem after all - instead, it's a cat named Dana. Somehow that reminded me that I need a haircut. (I don't know.) My hair falls into odd waves at this length, and will not hold to any correct head shape to save its life. Unless it's blown dry, but then it gets all staticky.
And on that note, Happy Halloween!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home