Tanooki suits rule
Last night I played Mario 3 for nearly four hours after a bunch of us went out for a late dinner. M&P have an actual vintage Nintendo, and we hooked it up to the big TV in their living room. It was the first time I'd played the original game since ... wow ... I was probably in junior high. The scary thing is, playing Mario is evidently like riding a bike - your body just remembers how to do it. I was Mario and Maureen was Luigi, and we actually got almost to the end of the sixth world before Marilyn the cat tore through the room and unplugged the Nintendo. I figured that was my cue to go home, as it was after 1:00 a.m. already.
This evening Kristina and Gina are due for a night of Great Lake Swimmers and Andew Bird. I'm excited.
Labels: Nintendo
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home