The hunt continues
I have now viewed twelve properties in person, and countless more on the internet. After an intense dilemma over whether I want to buy a condo or a house, I think I'm pretty much decided on a condo. It mostly comes down to the fact that condos take much less time and effort to maintain - and I can get a nice condo in a nice area for the price I want to pay. Houses ... I can get a decent house, but not in the areas I'm really interested in. Five years from now, who knows? But for now, I think a condo is what I want. I saw quite a few of them today, actually, and liked them all. I kind of have a crush on one particular place, but we'll see.
(Cartoon from http://toothpastefordinner.com)
Labels: real estate
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home