Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Do you know what today is?

PI DAY!

And at 1:59 we get FREE PIE! Awesome, and geeky. It's a good combination. I am so ready for pie. Piiiiie.

In other news, Yahoo headlines continue to amuse me. Yesterday there was the following:

Astronomers Discover Icy 'super-Earth'

Then today,

1,600 More SAT Problems Found

Ha! 1600? Did someone cleverly sabotage the College Board? I can't believe the article doesn't even mention the coincidence. Then again, 600 problems had already been discovered. I guess it's just a happy twist of fate that they overlooked exactly 1600 other problems until now.

It's a day of numbers, man.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger hip-hop-annonymous said...

Pie day. Mmmmm

March 15, 2006 at 4:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger hip-hop-annonymous said...

Hey, how much snow do you guys have? I heard that up by Eau Claire it's pretty deep. My mind wondered over to you, thinking...hmmm...how much snow did you get? None here yet.
C'mon SNOW!!!!

I'm such a nerd.

March 15, 2006 at 4:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger BeeKay said...

Right now we have no snow at all. But we're supposed to get 6-8 inches. BOO!

March 15, 2006 at 9:11:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home