F as in fusion
You know how sometimes you're not sure how you actually perform certain everyday tasks until you're in the midst of them? Like, which pants leg do you step into first? I was just on the phone and had to read off a string of letters and numbers, and the woman on the other end misheard my V as a Z. "Z as in zebra?" she asked. "No," I replied. "V as in vector." Vector? That was seriously the one and only V-word my brain could come up with on short notice. Mmkay.
Lindsey is arriving tonight for a weekend visit (for a med school interview and more.) The snow assault on Madison has relented a bit in recent hours, so I hope she's not in for too rough a drive. Awfully handy that she's coming tonight, since one of the lightbulbs in my bedroom ceiling fixture burned out this morning. Now I won't have to drag in a chair from the living room to change it!
Lindsey is arriving tonight for a weekend visit (for a med school interview and more.) The snow assault on Madison has relented a bit in recent hours, so I hope she's not in for too rough a drive. Awfully handy that she's coming tonight, since one of the lightbulbs in my bedroom ceiling fixture burned out this morning. Now I won't have to drag in a chair from the living room to change it!
1 Comments:
OMG, I can't read your posts at work. I seriously had to contain myself from laughing at the "Vector" thing. What the hell was that!? I thought only I did weird crap like that! Then I read on to the Lindsey thing. Pure funny right there man. Pure funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home