Monday, July 18, 2005

Intonation photos

Click on the thumbnails for (very) big versions. For extra fun, hover over the thumbnails first - some have secret messages!

Sunday, July 17 2005
Intonation Festival
Union Park, Chicago

Andrew Bird

My camera focused on the neck of the guy in front of me


Look how crisp and clear the back of this guy's head is!

Kevin O'Donnell


The Wrens

I think that's my finger in the corner. I'm so ashamed.



The Crowd

Clearly, they didn't allow women at the festival - I was lucky to have sneaked in


The Decemberists

Soundcheck - I wanted to get a few semi-daylight Decemberists photos


I'm not quite sure what the invading white things are in this pic and the pic of Jenny



More mystery white stuff

Colin Meloy and his tambourine ... OF FIRE!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home