More Wisconsin photos
Though first I'd like to point out that I'm clearly a musical genius, because I made the best mix ever on Break in the Road last night. It made me want to go out with my (nonexistent) microphone and ditigal recorder and collect sounds.
And now, pictures!

The state capitol. It was September, so I think the flowers were on their last legs.

Sign outside a convenience store in Kenosha. I'm constantly in search of a place where I can both use an ATM and process my deer, so you can imagine my excitement. (Alternate interpretation: the ATM itself processes deer. Regardless, I'm covered.)

Small boy playing in the water, Tenney Park beach, Madison.
And now, pictures!
The state capitol. It was September, so I think the flowers were on their last legs.
Sign outside a convenience store in Kenosha. I'm constantly in search of a place where I can both use an ATM and process my deer, so you can imagine my excitement. (Alternate interpretation: the ATM itself processes deer. Regardless, I'm covered.)
Small boy playing in the water, Tenney Park beach, Madison.
Labels: city photos, Wisconsin
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home